Month: December 2012
Looking forward to 2013, some things I’m up to so far:
- 15th Feb: talk and solo performance at the Node symposium, Frankfurt
- Late Feb (date tbc): slub at the Bartlett nexus, London
- 22-24th Feb: slub at the network music festival, Birmingham
5th March: Talk at the Leeds Psychogeography Group– my sister is doing this one now!
- 14-15th March (tbc): Talk + performance at audio:visual:motion, Manchester
- 19-21st Apr: talk and slub performance, live.code.festival, Karlsruhe
- 19-21 Jul – slub performance at the deer shed festival, Yorkshire
+ more on the cards..
I’ve been recording some experiments with a new iteration of my livecoding system, and putting them up over on lurk.org. I’m going to continue doing that but here’s the latest recording for the tired of clicking:
All and any feedback is very welcome.