New job + thesis progress

I’m looking forward to getting started as a research assistant (or associate, not sure) with the OAK group at Sheffield University, working with Simon Tucker on a linked data project for the next six months. ¬†Well 80% of me will be doing that, the other 20% will be getting my thesis finished… ¬†Speaking of which, feedback on my first thesis draft has been very helpful so far and generally positive, although I need to work on the more traditional elements (introduction, conclusion, methodology…).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *